Are you looking for Norwegian Co-Producers? The Nordic Co-Production & Finance Market is calling for the presentation of projects for pitching sessions and co-production meetings. Deadline to apply with your project is June 20th 2016.
The Nordic Co-Production & Finance Market is held annually in mid August in Haugesund. The two-day event targets producers, investors, film funds, sales agents and others with a professional interest in co-productions. The Market selects 20 feature film projects to be pitched by the producer and/or director of the film, as well as 5-7 scriptwriters looking for a producer and/or director for their script. As a new addition in 2016, 7 projects will be presented under the Nordic Genre Boost label, in collaboration with the Nordic Film & TV Fund.
All experienced production companies may submit their feature film projects. Eligible film projects has a link to the Nordic countries either in story or by actively seeking a Nordic co-producer. Project criteria:
- Full-length feature film for theatrical release
- Suitable for an international co-production
- Completed screenplay in English (preferably)
- Production budget limits: from 1,5 million Euros (preferably)
- At least 30% of the budget already covered (preferably)
- Company must have completed one international co-production
All interested producers, film funds and sales agents are welcome to attend the Nordic Co-production Market. Please send a request to attend to Gyde Myklebust firstname.lastname@example.org or Øystein Egge email@example.com.
Read more here.